Loan Originators and Realtors Benefit from Private Loans
Benworth offers the outstanding service, knowledge and expertise required to quickly and efficiently obtain non-traditional and traditional residential mortgages, commercial mortgages and construction financing.
Benworth’s private lending products offer advantages that are not usually available at commercial banks, mortgage companies and other traditional lenders. Underwriting standards are based primarily on the borrower’s ability to repay a loan. Loan approval decisions rely less on credit scores and more on the value of the property in relation to the loan amount. This makes it possible for borrowers with isolated credit incidents, short-sales or certain bankruptcy conditions to qualify for a loan. Since a Benworth private loan requires low documentation, the alternative is attractive to foreign nationals who seek to acquire property in Florida.
The acquisition of real estate is part of a much bigger picture. And like you, Benworth sees the possibilities.
Private Lending Products
- Short-Term Loans (terms starting at 12 months)
Advantages of a Benworth Private Loan
- Loan decisions within 24 hours*
- Receive funding quickly – as quickly as 2 days
- Borrow as little as $40,000 or as much as $4 million
- No prepayment penalties
- Repay a fixed amount every month, instead of variable amounts
- Interest only payments
Private Lending Guidelines
Purpose of Loan
- Purchase primary or secondary residence
- Acquire property to operate a business
- Build a custom home
- Construct a small residential or commercial income-producing project
Loan to Value (LTV)
- Loan to value is a ratio used to assess the risk of a loan
- Loans must have a LTV ratio of no more than 65% to qualify for a Benworth Private Loan
- LTV = Loan Amount ÷ Current Appraised Value of the Property
Benworth Short-Term Lending Solution
Benworth provides financing for assets backed by real estate for periods starting at 12 months.
This may be the right solution for you if you are:
- Waiting for a lump sum payment from an investment, legal matter or sale of an asset
- Looking for temporary financing until another property is sold or leased
- Seeking to close on a transaction quickly to avoid competitive bids, secure a property or lock in an attractive price
Residential Loan Application Resource Center
Download an application checklist and loan application forms today. Submit completed forms to info@BenworthCapital.com and receive a decision within 24 hours.*
Loans for International Borrowers
Benworth has lending solutions to accommodate the needs of international borrowers who seek to acquire residential, income-producing and commercial property.